The STT-IBS is a revolutionary 9 Degrees-of-Freedom IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit), that can communicate wirelessly with either a computer or a smart phone; in fact with any Bluetooth or Wifi-enabled host. This opens the door to other applications, such as motion biofeedback or motion data logging with the sensor on your body, talking directly to a cell phone on your hip or a laptop on the desk.
Main features of the STT-IBS inertial sensor
Freedom of movement
- Completely wireless (up to 50m for outdoor tracking and 20m for indoor tracking).
- No occlusion or line-of-sight restrictions. No constraint in the kind of movements that the subject can perform.
- Use it anywhere, under any lighting condition.
Ease of use
- Attach STT-IBS to the especially designed body straps.
- Intuitive Windows software for real-time view, easy logging and export.
- Highly sensitive MEMS inertial sensors capture every movement.
- Sensor fusion algorithms ensure highly accurate, drift-free output.
- Sensors securely fastened to straps to minimize skin motion artifact.